Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Rapunzel

Hallohaa... This is my very first post at all... Quite excited to get started on my blog,hehe...Urmm, first of all... I woudl like to let u guys know that i am a girl that really fond in fairy tales, and the most fairy tale that i like is Rapunzel. Why do i like Rapunzel? Not Cinderella or Snow White or Sleeping Beauty or many other fairy tales in this world. Hmm, actually i'm not really sure why i do choose Rapunzel as my favourite fairy tale. The only reason is Rapunzel is a very unique name i ever found. And i like Rapunzel's character, very different and extraordinary with her long hair...hehe, that is so sweet... I like this phrase, "Rapunzel, Rapunzel let down your hair!"... See ya on the next post with hot story about Rapunzel...

No comments:

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template