Friday, November 28, 2008

Driving Project.

hihihiii. now im started 2 learn about manual driving. since i only bring an automatic car before, at last i mind to drive a manual car. The basic of clutch, oil n break i oready cope with it. but im quite bad in handling d stering when at d same time i hav to care about gear, clutch and so watever. hahaha. Thank God there a Puspakom just in front of our house. so that i have such a big space for me 2 practice everyday. my tutor, merangkap my brother in law is a very gud tutor. he teach me slowly without shouting even once. hehehe tq bro!

And today, a relative from Ranau came, the whole family of them. Aunty is a daughter of grandma so dat they cme 2 visit grandma. btw, they will slp here at our home for few days so i will share my small, cute room with my cousin, Ruji. she is one year older than me. we're quite close during childhood but since we lived in a diff area, we were less to see each other.


No comments:

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template