Sunday, November 30, 2008

Kota Kinabalu.

We went to KK yesterday. Along and her family went back to johor for the whole holiday. O my lil nephew will goin 2 see his indian atok and nenek. since my 1st bro in law is an indian, so that my nephew is india+dusun. my papa said he is SunDia. hehe.
By the way, rolling kk was quite fun. Walking for a while at tanjung aru beach. took pics,eat n sowatever. then we went to cp n having lunch at kfc. then playing games upstairs. and bowling time. i lose so badly with my two bro in law n sister. hahahaa...
Last destination was one borneo. believe me, that was the 1st time i reach there since it was opened almost a year. heheh.
one borneo was not that bad. but i dun really like to shop there. i like Cp more than one borneo. thats my personal opinion only okay. but then, it was soo big! and i didnt even know where's the inding of the building. my papa said, i dunno which one is store n which one is not. haha... making a joke while walking.
whatever it is. we still have to rush to reach home. because grandma condition is still so bad. we shudnt smiling, laughing, walking happily while they are certain family members are not in a gud cndition.

No comments:

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template