Monday, December 1, 2008

Time goes by.

As time goes by, many things change. people, things, situation and even death. im thinking bout hows my life in future as i think back bout my pass. it really change a lot, seriously. since i was a young little girl till i bcme a young lady, time went so fast to remember. remind me about how fun my life during childhood season. and how hard my time when i oready have to think about my own life, my own future, my own feet to stand for me. i wud never realize that how sweet life is, but how hard it will be. sometimes i felt bout 2 turn back the time, and stay young as a children. but at the moment i think back, its not that easy to grew up again to reach my age now.
Im 20 and become 21st soon. i shud be matured enuf now. but sometimes i realize that there are still lot of things that i cant do by my own. i cant even drive a manual car along the road yet. i cant cook something so special for a special guest. i cant go anywhere else without family to send me there. i cant. and so many i still cant do. so that im waiting for my working day. i have my own salary and then i can help family. i can hav my own car, my own house. i can buy things by my own money.
Owh. i cant wait for it. and for now, study is d first priority. study n bussiness at the time is not too bad ryte?hehehe. just to find way to gain more money.
=)

No comments:

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template