Wednesday, December 3, 2008

As I'm 20.

20 and becoming 21 next april. do i look like 20? hmm. thinking bout it these few days. im d eldest who not get married yet. all my sisters are oready taken by their husband. im still a young lady. i got a lot of things to think of. the first attention is to my baloved family [ parents, adik2, nenek] im the one who will become a 'tulang belakang' for my big family from now on. i know. and i realize dat. but i do or not? im trying to do my best. giving n loving this family so much. trust me, i cant breath without them.!
Since sisters were all married, they hav their own respnsblty, their own life. their life with family is come to the end. equals=fullstop. life change, situation change. nothing is goin to be d same anymore. i dunno what my life wud be without my sisters as we were so close together before. but this is reality. i hav 2 acept it no matter what. i still hav my younger sisters n my lil bro. they need my attention, they need me. so i have to act more matured. yes i will.
Im not a little girl anymore. so i do believe in me.

No comments:

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template