Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Remind me back.

The day was juz okay, fine. I did watch my fav movie A Walk To Remember again today. Its my fav movie ever. dearie, u knw what. i was crying again n again. it doesnt really a reason for me 2 cry acttly. bcoz i often cry. but someday around last week, knew someone who remind me abt this sad story again. i watchd this movie when i was stil in scndary skul, for the first time. and i found that it was really2 attractive. it was my taste of story. only that. yes im a big fan of that such a sad movie. ppl maybe dun undrstand why do i like it. but for me, it was so special and meaningful.

Dearie, i cudnt even tell u how pain it was. but, life must go on isnt? let by gone be by gone. life is short, but it still so far to reach the real future.


"Love is just like a wind, we cant see it but we can feel it."
-Landon-

No comments:

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template